Toronto, ON – The Ontario Hockey League is requesting applications for the position of Coordinator, Video & Digital Content. This position is a 12 month contract that will run through August 2020.
The Video Coordinator will be responsible to help manage all aspects of video production for the OHL. This includes but is not limited to overseeing officiating technological requirements, video content for officials development, producing game highlights, marketing/sponsor elements and producing original content for web and social media.
Candidates for the position should have video production experience in hockey or a related sports industry. In addition, candidates should possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects. Additionally, experience as a videographer, with video editing experience (Final Cut or Adobe Premiere) is required. Graphic production is also an asset. Experience in hockey, at a club or league level, or officiating would be an asset. Candidates must have a vehicle and be available for flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Proven experience creating long- and short-form video content for (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Expert working knowledge of Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, Photoshop etc.
- Excellent editorial judgement
- Self-starter able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong knowledge and an understanding of the game of hockey
- Must be well organized and demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume (including salary expectations) and cover letter no later than Monday, September 9th, 2019 at 5:00 PM ET to:
Ontario Hockey League
305 Milner Avenue, Suite 200
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.