The Ontario Hockey League has an immediate opening for the position of OHL Director of Player Recruitment.
The successful candidate should possess extensive hockey knowledge; excellent communication and presentation qualities; strong computer skills. Recruitment experience would be an asset.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing League recruitment strategy.
- Coordinating League recruitment activities.
- Ability to utilize technological advancements to develop and enhance League player recruitment resources.
- Personal contact with prospective OHL players and their families.
- Assist in Coordination of OHL Cup Banquet.
- Assist in Coordination of OHL Player Development Combine.
- Coordinating and Facilitating Bantam Hockey Team recruitment days.
- Coordinating and Facilitating OHL/OHF U-15 Camps.
- Servicing all OHL drafted players selected by OHL Member Teams in the OHL Priority Selection Process.
- Development and Execution of League Alumni Program.
- Coordination and Execution of OHL Alumni Golf Tournament.
Applications must be received by Friday March 1st, 2019.
Please submit resume in confidence to OHL Vice-President Ted Baker by email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject – OHL Director of Player Recruitment.
Successful candidates will be contacted.