The J. Ross Robertson Cup made its final stop of the summer this past weekend, visiting Keegan Stevenson in Sault Ste. Marie, Ont.
The trophy made the trip to northern Ontario, enjoying a day of festivities with Stevenson and his family, even getting out onto the water for a celebration with the surrounding community.
Stevenson recorded 34 points (19-15–34) in his second OHL season, chipping in with five points (3-2–5) in the playoffs. He’ll return to Guelph in 2019-20 as one of the veteran forwards on a younger Storm squad.
For a complete look at this past summer’s Storm Cup Tour, check out the below links.
PAST TOUR STOPS:
– Isaac Ratcliffe and Nick Suzuki – London
– Sean Durzi, Fedor Gordeev and Owen Lalonde – Toronto, Mississauga and Windsor
– Jack Hanley – Whitby
– Zack Terry and Nico Daws – Oakville and Burlington
– Cedric Ralph and Anthony Popovich – Peterborough and Belleville
– Liam Hawel and Pavel Gogolev – Ottawa
– Markus Phillips, Zachary Roberts and Ty Collins – Richmond Hill, Stouffville and Newmarket
– Ben McFarlane – Ayr